Welcome to the PTFA section.
About the PTFA
The PTFA raises money to provide extra resources, equipment or other projects that are not covered by the school's funding. It is a non-profit organisation and all money raised goes back to your school and benefits your children. The target over next few years is to continue raising funds and our biggest aim is to provide an undercover area for outdoor learning allowing the children to access the outdoors throughout the year.
The current committee is made up as follows :
- Chairperson –Daisy Forster
- Treasurer - Lisa Dutfield
- Secretary - Claire Brookes
- Committee Members - Jenni Richardson & Emily Wrightson
- Community - Kay Short
- ... and many other members and volunteers. If you would like to help out, the committee is always looking for new helpers and committee members, so please feel free to come along and get involved. All funds raised help benefit your children and your school.